1. The Company takes all necessary measures to protect personal data security. Users also accept, declare and undertake that they will act in accordance with the provisions of this confidentiality agreement, which is part of the user agreement, by becoming a member of the Site. Users declare that they accept the user agreement and this confidentiality agreement, which is its annex, with the approval of the payment for the purchases to be made on the site without being a member of the site. Legal Data Controller for all kinds of data received under the contract: Serap Seker (199 Goodwin Drive, Guelph Ontario Canada N1L 0C7). Your applications and requests regarding your personal data; You can send it with a wet signed copy of your ID to 199 Goodwin Drive, Guelph Ontario Canada N1L 0C7 or by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address “email@example.com” with a copy of a valid ID. Your claims regarding your personal data are evaluated and answered via e-mail or postal mail within 30 days at the latest from the date of receipt by the relevant unit. If your application is evaluated negatively, the reasons for rejection will be sent to you via e-mail or postal mail to the address you specified in the application.
2. In order to protect the information of the users and to maintain the confidentiality, the information provided by the Users is in the contract and POLICY ON THE PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA It will not be used in any scope other than the rules and purposes specified, and will not be shared with third parties. Company, shared by the User while subscribing to the Site; The User has the right to reach the User for communication, marketing, notification, sharing informative texts and other purposes via mail, e-mail, SMS, phone call and other means through address, e-mail address, fixed and mobile phone numbers and other contact information. By accepting this agreement, the user accepts and declares that the Company may engage in the above-mentioned communication activities unless there is a written notification to the contrary.
3. The Company can access all kinds of information shared by the User within the scope of the Site. The Company may share this information with its affiliates for the use of the Site. The user also accepts that this information will be used to contact him for the purpose of the Site.
The following information may be collected and stored by the Company in order to use the Babiesandphotographers.com & Seninhikayendergi.com sites:
- Personal information such as name, mobile and fixed phone number, e-mail address and home and work addresses shared by users when registering on the Site.
- Any information that users share on their profiles
- While using the Site, your device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, local preferences, identification numbers associated with your device, mobile carrier, system configuration information, intermediate information about your files, and other User interactions information.
- “Cookies” are used for the improvement of the site. (Cookie is a small data file transmitted by the service to the User device)
- In order to keep the information of the users regarding their paid memberships to the Site; information such as billing information, card information, bank information, account information, campaign information.
- In order to provide better service to users; User Habits (visiting, content preferences, profile information), Transaction Security Information, Activity Logs, Other Traffic Data (connection time/duration, amount of communication, etc.) search queries, transaction history, browsing history, information such as imprecise location information that can be inferred from certain technical data for interactions with other users, personalized content and advertising delivery.
4. In order to identify system-related problems on the Site and to solve possible problems that may arise on the Site urgently, the Company may record the IP address of the Users, the information registered in the social network user account, and use these records for these purposes. These IP addresses can be used by the Company to identify its users and visitors in general terms and to collect comprehensive demographic data.
5. The information obtained within the scope of the site is provided by the Company and other persons and institutions in the country and abroad with which it cooperates, only for various statistical evaluations, authorized marketing, all kinds of marketing activities, efforts to create a database and conducting market research, without revealing the identity of the User in any way. available within.
6. The Company may provide links to other sites within the Site, contracted with 3. It can publish advertisements of persons, Advertisers or contracted users through advertisements can direct people to their site. The Company bears no responsibility for the privacy practices and policies of other sites accessed through this link, or the content they contain.
7. In the cases listed below, the company will be able to disclose the information of the users to third parties by going beyond the provisions of this privacy statement. These situations are; In cases where it is necessary to comply with the obligations imposed by the rules of law, in cases where information is requested from the Users in line with an investigation or investigation duly carried out by effective domestic and foreign administrative and judicial authorities; These are the cases where it is necessary to provide information in order to protect the rights or security of the users.
8. The Company takes all necessary measures to ensure and maintain confidentiality, to prevent all or any part of the confidential information from entering the public domain or unauthorized use or disclosure to a third party. undertakes to take and show all the care that falls on it.
9. The information that may be requested from Users who respond to periodic or non-periodic surveys that may be organized by the Company on the Site may also be used by the Company and its collaborating persons or institutions for direct marketing to these users, statistical analysis and creating a special database.
10. The Company may change the provisions of this privacy statement when it deems necessary, provided that it is published on the Site. The provisions of the privacy statement made by the Company are deemed to have entered into force on the date they are published on the Site.